L.M.S 8th Grade Hawks. It has been a pleasure being your teacher so far. Some of you have been doing well and others not so great. You however know what you need to do. It's the second quarter let's get to work!!
Here are a few reminders:
Check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. To get assistance with your Skyward username and password, please call the LaVergne Middle front Office at (615) 904-3877
Use Clever to access assignments in Kiddom.
THERE IS NO ONLINE TEXT FOR MATH. However PLEASE USE: i-Ready. Your learning path lessons are in green and can be accessed through Clever. Any grade level lesson I assign you will be in the blue window. You were also given a paper copy of the text. Please refer to any page/ pages assigned.
You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here, the username and password are the same as your computer login at school.
Our Live Platform for online learners have changed we are now using
All Lesson Plans are in TEAMS.
Office Hours: Wednesdays (1:30 pm - 1:50 pm)
Monday, November 16 and Tuesday, November 17 will be the District Case Assessment. Here are some directions for Distant Learners.
Directions Case Benchmark Assessment Website Administration
Video-Student directions Benchmark testing via Clever
1. Please use the Google Chrome browser.
2. Go to the Clever dashboard and the Mastery Connect App
3. Find the test on your student dashboard and click START TEST
4. If you receive Read Aloud Accommodations, you will see the text to speech player on your page.
You can move around the page using the four arrows, play to hear the text read aloud, pause or
stop the audio.
5. Select your answer by clicking on the bubble under each question.
6. When you have answered all the questions select the Finish button.
Students do not see the test when they log in via Clever?
Do Privacy Settings have the assessment hidden