- By now you all should be aware of our shift from Kiddom to TEAMS. I have personally added all of my students in to my classes on TEAMS or have emailed you the link to the class. Therefore everyone should be in the class and ready to go.
- That being said, Please make sure you are now checking TEAMS every day for assignments regarding your classes. This is where the instructions for your assignments will be posted.
- We will also be using TEAMS for meetings from now on instead of ZOOM. Whenever I create a meeting, it will post a link that you then click on to enter. I will post a schedule for these times in my lesson plans.
- Below will be information for the platforms I use for my class:
- PlayPosit: We use this source very often and students should have already been using this, however If you are not in the class or having trouble seeing the assignments I am posting the links to the classes. Please use the code for your block period. Again, you must log in using Office 365.
2. ActivelyLearn: This is another platform that once you have logged in, you will have access to all the assignments I post. You can log in using clever for this resource. Here are the codes:
Block 1A: 7htfw
Block 1B: 4rafw
Block 3A: xb6mw
Block 3B: nrpfd
Block 4A: 4h6zw
Block 4B: vhamv
3. BrainPOP: For BrainPOP, all students are already assigned into classes. So all you have to do is log in using Clever. This will take you into a class, you will click on notifications and this will take you to where you can see the assignments posted to you to complete.
4. Nearpod: These codes are subject to change based on the activity. So, I will have to generate a new code each lesson. Meaning, for each time we use a Nearpod I will provide you with the code you need to access that specific Nearpod assignment.