Check your grades regularly through Skyward using your assigned username and password. To get assistance with your Skyward username and password, please call the LaVergne Middle front Office at (615) 904-3877
Contact me to obtain online textbook information for this class.
iReady learning path lessons are in green and can be accessed through Clever. Any grade level lesson I assign you will be in the blue window.
You can access your Office 365 account by clicking here, the username and password are the same as your computer login at school.
Team meetings will be every Tuesday and Wednesday (first 45 minutes of each block period)
Office Hours: Wednesday (1:30 pm-2:12 pm)
Due to limited office time, parents please feel free to email throughout the week. I will return a response within 48 hours.
Attendance----- All students are expected to log in on the school website each day by 8:15 AM. (School website---Student Tab---Attendance for Distance Learning---Select appropriate grade and homeroom teacher---- Complete the attendance form.
Grades will be taken weekly. Student must have assignments submitted the day of to be counted present for the teacher's class.
DL Student Directions Case Assessment Clever Student Port
Video-Student directions Benchmark testing via Clever
1. Please use the Google Chrome browser.
2. Go to the Clever dashboard and the Mastery Connect App
3. Find the test on your student dashboard and click START TEST
4. If you receive Read Aloud Accommodations, you will see the text to speech player on your page.
You can move around the page using the four arrows, play to hear the text read aloud, pause or
stop the audio.
5. Select your answer by clicking on the bubble under each question.
6. When you have answered all the questions select the Finish button.
Students do not see the test when they log in via Clever?
Do Privacy Settings have the assessment hidden